Teraware was built in collaboration with the world’s biggest cloud companies for seamless, risk-free decommissioning. It wipes all storage types. It works onsite or remotely. It scales to any size job. And it’s continually evolving to meet new demands. There’s nothing else like it on the planet.
Teraware is the solution for data center hardware sanitization. Specifically designed for decommissioning, Teraware performs in the most technologically demanding IT environments.
- Security 100% guaranteed: Data sanitization that meets the most stringent standards
- A fully traceable audit trail for every serialized asset
- More than 4 million drives per year sanitized for hyperscalers and Fortune 100 companies
Teraware wipes an unlimited number of drives concurrently, thanks to its agent-based architecture. It works in any scenario, with any media type.
- 1-2 days to concurrently wipe all drives, whether one or 100,000
- Wipes 1TB every 2.5 hours; parallel wiping means unprecedented efficiency
- Fully wipes more than 98% of drives; securely wipes or destroys 100% of drives
Teraware can manage any decommissioning job, from the most high-security racks to loose and non-networked drives.
- Every scenario covered, from data centers to colocation sites to servers in closets
- All media types sanitized, including SSDs, HDDs, SATA, SAS, Fibre Channel and NVMe
- Multiple ways to deploy, including via your network, an onsite appliance or a USB drive
We adhere to and exceed the most relevant data sanitization standards and certifications for today’s infrastructures, including NIST 800-88. This also includes:
- Data sanitization standards established by NIST, ADISA certification, and others
- Vertical industry standards in healthcare, finance, government and more
- Global standards everywhere in the world, including GDPR regulations
ITRenew has completed the most stringent, forensic-level testing on storage technology in use among data centers of hyperscalers and Fortune 100 companies.
- No data has ever been found on a Teraware-wiped drive. Ever.
- 17 ADISA Certificates for Forensic Data Erasure of SSDs and HDDs
- ADISA Threat Matrix Level 2: Only software to pass Level 2 forensic data erasure of SSDs and HDDs beyond forensic recovery
ITRenew collaborates with hyperscalers to continually upgrade Teraware so that it is compatible with the newest and most sophisticated data center hardware platforms
- Pre-deployment Upgrading: Teraware is compatible with the latest hardware by its 1st day in production
- Comprehensive Coverage: If a hardware type has been deployed in the past decade, Teraware can wipe it
The most adaptable erasure platform.
Teraware is one of the only data erasure software platforms certified by the Asset Disposal & Information Security Alliance (ADISA) for both solid-state drives (SSDs) and hard disk drives (HDDs). We have sanitization solutions for every type of storage media and any scenario.
Teraware works with all drive types, including SSDs, HDDs, SATA, SAS, Fibre Channel and NVMe and all asset management platforms.
Teraware was also built to accommodate multiple form factors for the ultimate in flexible deployment. Bring us your decommissioning job, and we’ll meet you where you are: any scenario, anywhere in the world.
Teraware + network
If you prefer to run your own decommissioning program, you can license Teraware, our industry-leading software, and deploy it over your own automation framework.
Teraware + appliance
In this scenario, our technicians come to you and deploy Teraware using a small server connected to a complete cluster of racks, via Ethernet. Teraware can wipe hundreds of racks concurrently.
Teraware + USB drive
No job is too small for 100% data sanitization security. Teraware can be deployed directly to any device via a USB stick.
Teraware + wiping racks
We can also wipe racks for loose drives. With Teraware, there are no loose ends.